aansjoseph View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aansjoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LAW
    Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:37am
Dear Brothers,

What is meant by LAW in connection with Bible
sambudhanoor View Drop Down

Quote sambudhanoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 4:28pm

Dear aansjoseph

The Old Testament Law is the Law which Al-Mighty God provided to Israelites through Moses.

Luk 24:44  Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me."

Joh 1:17  For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Exo 25:22  And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony, about everything which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel.

Deu 4:8  And what great nation is there that has such statutes and righteous judgments as are in all this law which I set before you this day?

Most of these Laws can be seen in the first 5 books of the Bible.

In Christ,

SNG

kathrinrich View Drop Down

Quote kathrinrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:53pm
The Bible is a book who every body added something and after that they said it is God's word and the Law it is something people don't respect and prefer act like they want to!
The connection between them is obvious but people tray to have their own religion all the time!
George P. Koshy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:15pm
Dear Kathrinrich:

What you wrote is unscriptural.  Mtthew 5::16 is what the Lord Jesus Christ taught.  He also taught that we should read the Scriptures as it is written.  We read this in Luke 10:26.  We are also told that all Scriptures are inspired by God, God-breathed.  We read this in 2 Timothy 3:16-17.  Herews 1:1-3 tell us that those who wrote the Scriptures were writing what God spoke to them.

What you wrote is against God and His word as the revelation of God's will and mind.

Shalom Malekim!!!  
Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy
 Post Reply Post Reply